Nowadays, tofu puddings have been developed endless combinations of how we can enjoy this simple melt-in-the-mouth delicacy. Surprisingly, the tofu pudding along with red velvet make a perfect match! The medium acidity of red velvet sauce is balanced out by the sweetness of the tofu puddings itself.
Garnished with dripping red velvet sauce by the sides and luscious cranberries, this mild cocoa flavor red velvet tofu pudding is sure to give your taste buds an ethereal bliss and turn every moment special.
- Sparlar Panna Cotta Powder 50g
- Water 250ml
- Sparlar Red Velvet Sauce 40g
- Fresh or Dried Cranberries (diced) 6g
- Traditional version: In a bowl, mix together the panna cotta powder and water. Bring it to a boil. As soon as it boils, skim off the foam and turn off the heat.
- Sweet version: In a bowl, mix together the red velvet sauce, tofu powder, and water. Stir to combine well. Bring it to a boil. As soon as it boils, skim off the foam and turn off the heat.
- Set aside to cool at room temperature.
- Decorated with dried cranberries.