The aroma that comes from the fruit tea makes you feel as though you are sitting on a balcony with the cool ocean breeze wafting over your face.
Sparlar white peach flavored syrup adds more lovely floral notes in this sweet fruit tea recipe and grapefruit juice and lemonade offer neutral notes. It's perfect to serve up this fruit tea to guests at an elegant luncheon!
Recipe credit: Chen, Tong-Xing
Photo credit: freepik
- Lemonade 30 ml
- Grapefruit juice (squeezed from 2 grapefruits) 2 cups
- Sparlar White Peach Flavored Syrup 60 ml
- Sugar 15 ml
- Tea bag
- In a large heatproof pitcher, combine tea bags and 5 cups boiling water; let steep 3 minutes. Discard tea bags.
- Add lemonade, white peach flavored syrup, grapefruit juice, and sugar. Refrigerate until cold, at least 1 hour. Serve over ice.
- Garnish with sliced fruit and lemon slices.